Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MILESTONES!


Milestones occur daily, and we must make the most of them, no matter how BIG, no matter how small.
No matter how Happy, no matter how sad. Everything from babies birth's to the first steps, the first days of school, to graduations. Weddings, to anniversaries, to promotions to retirement.
Back in 1954, this was a milestone of sorts for me. It was the day my parents (top photo) got married, and my Mother's parents (bottom photo) stood up for them. A day full of hopes and dreams, happiness and sadness, and dreams of days to come.
Today is also one of those days! No, nothing quite as spectacular as a wedding, but a milestone for me, none the less.
THIS IS THE 100TH POST TO OUR BLOG THAT I HAVE DONE AT STAMP ANTONIO ARTS!
I am so amazed that it is post number 100 already, and I have been having so much fun trying to post weekly, so that you all will be able to keep up with all of the fun things that are happening at Stamp Antonio. Sometimes I have fallen down in keeping things current, but hopefully you that check in from time to time will forgive me anyway.
This coming weekend, May 2, 2009, is National Scrapbooking Day across the nation, but at Stamp Antonio Arts it's AMUSE DAY! That's right, Geeta Suggs will be back at Stamp Antonio this Saturday, with a day full of card making mayhem with the ever popular Amuse line of rubber stamps! Geeta will hold three classes,
two card making classes, and another of the Copic Marker classes that only she teaches so well. You may check our web page for more information, or call the store at 210-342-6217 to reserve a space in one or all of these wonderful classes! Be sure to sign up early, because if you wait until the last minute, the class may no longer be available!
I want to personally thank all of you that follow this blog for your feedback, and for those of you who just found us, "what took you so long?"
Welcome to Stamp Antonio Arts!
Mindy and the Team at Stamp Antonio Arts

No comments: